Lamplighter

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Masuga Design

Unknown column ‘lamplighter_site_id’ in ‘field list’

Bug (Resolved)

Michael C.
Michael C.

EE 2.7.3, MSM with 3 sites. Lamplighter upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.2.2 via DevDemon Updater. When I click on the add-on in the Modules page, I get the following error:

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number

Unknown column 
'lamplighter_site_id' in 'field list'

SELECT `lamplighter_site_id`, `keyFROM `exp_lamplighter_licenseWHERE `site_id` = 1 ORDER BY `idDESC LIMIT 1

Filename
third_party/lamplighter/libraries/lamplighter_library.php

Line Number

The `exp_lamplighter_license` table has the following columns: id, key, site_id. No rows.

The add-on appears to function normally - I just can’t access its Modules page.

Ben Kohl
# 1
Ben Kohl

I’m sorry about the trouble. The update process for version 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 was written incorrectly. This might sound a bit confusing, but if you have access to SequelPro or some other DB management GUI, you’ll need to rename the ‘site_id’ column in the lamplighter_licenses table to ‘lamplighter_site_id’. Then you’ll need to add a new ‘site_id’ integer column to the same table.

If you aren’t comfortable performing those tasks, I’ll have a fix going out soon but the only way the update process will work for you is if you go into your DB and change your Lamplighter add-on version numbers for the module and the accessory back to something less than 1.2.1.

Ben Kohl
# 2
Ben Kohl

There’s another step that you’d have to do if you go with the first option—you’ll need to manually insert your site IDs into that new “site_id” column in the table.

Ben Kohl
# 3
Ben Kohl

The latest version (v1.2.3) of the Lamplighter add-on is now available on devot:ee and through the Lamplighter app.

Michael C.
# 4
Michael C.

Ok, that appears to have fixed the error (EDIT: “that” being the first option you presented).

Not sure if it’s an issue or not, but the Lamplighter module page now shows that my API key is “0:”... but I never had an API key. :) I also get the Remove API Key button.