Fieldtype

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

JW Nivo

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Jeremy Worboys

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ee()

General (Resolved)

TELLS
TELLS

Hi I have followed the installation instructions as outlined but when clicking the install button from within ee’s control panel I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ee() in /usr/home/xxxx/www/htdocs/dev/system/expressionengine/third_party/jw_nivo/ft.jw_nivo.php on line 79

I currently have the site in a password locked dev folder but wouldn’t think that would cause any problems?

Can you suggest a fix?

Cheers

Tan

Jeremy Worboys
# 1
Developer
Jeremy Worboys

Hey Tan,

The current version of JW Nivo only supports EE 2.6+. I would recommend updating to the latest version of EE if you can, if you are unable to do this, let me know and I can supply a previous version of JW Nivo.

TELLS
# 2
TELLS

Hi, as I’m not ready to upgrade to EE 2.6 just yet would it be possible to get a hold of the previous release? Cheers, Tan.

Jeremy Worboys
# 3
Developer
Jeremy Worboys

I have attached version 1.2.2 which is the more recent version pre-EE2.6 - note that 1.2.2 is not compatible with P&T’s Assets version 2.

File Attachments
jw_nivo-v1.2.2.zip  (File Size: 72KB - Downloads: 83)
TELLS
# 4
TELLS

It is still giving me the same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ee() in /usr/home/xxxx/www/htdocs/dev/system/expressionengine/third_party/jw_nivo/ft.jw_nivo.php on line 79

Jeremy Worboys
# 5
Developer
Jeremy Worboys

Double check that you removed all of the JW Nivo 1.3.x files and replaced them with 1.2.2. The ee() function is not used in version 1.2.2 at all.

TELLS
# 6
TELLS

It work now. Thanks so much.

Tan