Fieldtype

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Jeremy Worboys does not actively monitor this forum
(but you can still get help from other EE users).

JW Nivo

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Jeremy Worboys

You must be logged in to post.

Nivo cache on ExpressionEngine

Support Request

ahering
ahering

I have been unable to reset/clear/remove the Nivo cache for the images. I have moved the site to another server and it keeps trying to pull images from the old server. I have removed the nivo_cache directory and recreated it, 777 permissions good, but nothing, it keeps calling the images on the old server. I also cleared all cache on ExpressionEngine itself but this hasn’t help either.

Any idea?

Jeremy Worboys
# 1
Developer
Jeremy Worboys

Has the URL of the site changed? If so it may be the “URL of Upload Directory” setting in the EE Upload Destination (Content > Files > File Upload Preferences > [File Destination]).

ahering
# 2
ahering

Thanks Jeremy. The URL has changed as I am on a development server while figuring out the images issue. Once that is resolved then it will be changed back to the original one, however images are still pointing to the live site (www.domain.com/nivo_cache/filename.jpg) and those images do not exist. I went to the section you referenced me and checked everything in there, but it looks correct and fine, pointing to the current dev server. I also checked the database and there is no references to nivo_cache in there, so I do not know where it pulling that from and/or how to clear it out. Any other idea?

Thanks,

Jeremy Worboys
# 3
Developer
Jeremy Worboys

Next guess would be to check Add-Ons > Fieldtypes > JW Nivo > URL to image cache