ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Milan Topalov

You must be logged in to post.

Multiple errors

General

Emagine Media
Emagine Media

Hi, after activating this add-on and adding it to my template I got the below error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Localize::decode_date() in /Users/nobrien/Documents/emagine/president/ee/admin/expressionengine/third_party/issuu/ft.issuu.php on line 186

Luckily, I don’t need to output the document publish date, so I removed {document_publish_date format=”%d %F %Y”} from my template. However, I am experiencing other issues.
{document_thumbnail_url} doesn’t work, and just outputs the tag as is. I had to use {document_thumbnail_1} instead. However, the biggest problem of all is that {document_url} is returning an empty string and I don’t see any other way of linking to a document.

Please advise as right now, not being able to link to a document makes this add-on pretty redundant.

Thanks in advance.

Emagine Media
# 1
Emagine Media

The template tags are getting empty strings. For example, $document[‘username’] is empty which screws things up when you try to assign $vars[‘document_url’]

Milan Topalov
# 2
Developer
Milan Topalov

Which version of EE are you using?

Milan Topalov
# 3
Developer
Milan Topalov

Please download the latest version of the add-on.

Variable {document_thumbnail_url} has been renamed to {document_thumbnail_first}.

Also I’ve fixed the date formatting problem and the missing {document_url} and {document_username} bugs.