ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

You must be logged in to post.

error

General

Oliver
Oliver

When trying to generate a single code (click on the ‘generate’ button) it returns to the the cp hom page with following error log? Any ideas?

batch generation works ok

Deprecated function set_variable() called in system/expressionengine/third_party/invitations/mcp.invitations.php on line 584.
Deprecated since 2.6. Use view-><var> = <value>; instead.

Deprecated function decode_date() called in system/expressionengine/third_party/invitations/mcp.invitations.php on line 146.
Deprecated since 2.6. Use Localize::format_date instead.

Oliver
# 1
Oliver

Also when i add {exp:invitations:generate} to the front end template, it is generating 3 codes everytime?

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 2
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reporting - I’ll fix those ASAP.
Regarding second issue - what is the template code you’re using? Is is wrapped inside some tag loop or conditionals?

Oliver
# 3
Oliver

The tag is just used on its own, so generates on page refresh - it does just show one code but generates 3. I was just testing but will eventually use in some conditional loops.

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 4
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

What is your template code exactly?

Oliver
# 5
Oliver

{embed=“globals/header”}

{exp:invitations:generate}

{embed=“globals/footer”}

do you want the header and footer code, but there is no invitation code in there?

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 6
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

I just released new version, that should fix those warnings. Please try it.

Oliver
# 7
Oliver

thanks was quick! but sorry to say it is still doing the same thing. I removed header and footer templates to make sure, but still
1. creates 3 codes when using front end method
2. the ‘generate’ button takes me to the cp home page (no log errors now)

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 8
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Try uninstalling and installing the module.

If that does not help - would you be willing to give me admin access to your site? Email support@intoeetive.com

Oliver
# 9
Oliver

its on local right now, will upload and send you admin rights, which email should I use?

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 10
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

support@intoeetive.com