Google Maps for ExpressionEngine

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Objective HTML

Purge current data if not found in import

Feature Request

SteveG
SteveG

Our geolocating list consists of individuals who will eventually roll off of the list after a period of time or if their status has changed. This data doesn’t need to be retained so we’d like the option to be able to delete these location entries when we import the new list. I see there is the ability to update duplicate entries, but I’d like the ability to delete entries that are not included in the new list.

There is the potential to be several hundred entries that need to be removed so manually removing wouldn’t be realistic and user error could lead to entries accidentally deleted.

Thanks for your consideration!

Kariane
# 1
Kariane

It’s important to keep your data correct but it can be difficult to know when data is no longer accurate. One way to determine if data should be purged is to compare it against other sources. If the data is no longer consistent with other sources it may be time to purge it. Additionally data that is no longer being used should also be purged. I usually get best paper writing service online for my facility in educational activities as this will help to keep your database clean and efficient.

Colten Ryan
# 2
Colten Ryan

I have used Google Maps for Expression Engine on several occasions now, and I have found it useful. I am able to make quick changes to my maps, which makes them look much better than before. I am pleased to announce that https://essaywriting.site/ are providing essay writing services at an affordable price. The only downside of this program is the fact that it does not allow you to add new features or edit existing ones easily. All these features need a lot of time and effort in order to be implemented into your website or application.

Lola Maurice
# 3
Lola Maurice

An add-on movement and gesture is formed for the approval of the terms. Regimes of the winnebago travato are held for the citizens. The material is fit by all issues. Choice is formed for the use of the options for the addition and increase for the future times.

RemiMatthews
# 4
RemiMatthews

Exams can cause tremendous stress. Not knowing what to expect and how you’ll end up doing can be nerve-wracking. Have no fear! You will feel like you’re ready to take on anything after learning these study tips and tricks. Practice them and you’ll be ready to tackle that exam in no time with https://www.sopservices.net/ service.