Freeform Templates

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Adam Wiggall

So, what does this do?

General

jeremydgreat
jeremydgreat

I read the description a few times, but I guess I’m not sure what this add-on does. Maybe you can show an example or two or a use case?

Adam Wiggall
# 1
Developer
Adam Wiggall

Jeremy,

If you saw my previous response to this ignore it, I was answering for the wrong add-on.

This one is real simple. This is a fieldtype that allows you to select the Freeform email template (the one that’s used to send the details of a form submission out via email) that will be used when a form is submitted.

So, if you have various email templates for different forms on a site the client can (through use of a custom field) choose which template they want to send the submission out on.

Check out this post by Trevor Davis http://trevordavis.net/blog/freeform-fieldframe-expressionengine-form-builder and see how he demos putting a Freeform form together that is totally customizable by the client.

This add-on just makes selecting that template easy.

All the best,

Adam

P.S. If you like what you see in Trevor’s post, check out another add-on of mine Field Builder that helps you achieve what Trevor discusses in the article, but without any of the PHP requirements.