ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Brett DeWoody

Can’t see any photos on my photostream

Support Request

Ignacio
Ignacio

Hi!

I have installed the Add-on following the guide at the website. Flickr is authenticated and got the API key and secret allright.

I created a field for a page and when I click “Choose Photo” the lightbox appears. The problem is that the photostream is empty. I can see my sets though, but when I click on them again I see empty contents.

I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, to no avail.

JS console doesn’t display any errors.

Any clues on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance.

wearepc
# 1
wearepc

I’m having the same issue as well. Running EE 2.2.2 and I can’t thumbs to pull through the photostream. I can, however, get URLS to appear with no problem.

When running de-bugging mode it isn’t fetching any data unless I specify the URL parameter. Not sure what’s going on.

Wilko
# 2
Wilko

I am also getting the exact same issue. Followed instructions rigidly and no errors being reported.

Sets are showing, but refuses to display individual pictures (so nothing is select-able).

Wilko
# 3
Wilko

Still having issues with this, unfortunately.

I have tried re-installing and going through the entire setup process again 5 times now, to no avail. There are no console errors and it’s not producing any debug errors.

<div id=?“flickrContent”>?</div> is always empty, but displays the set lists fine. The set lists, once selected, refuse to display any single images.

Any ideas? I’d love to get this working, as we are very big advocates of Flickr and have a very successful feed, which would greatly benefit from being integrated into our website using this plugin.

Many thanks in advice,

-Wilko

Wilko
# 4
Wilko

I don’t suppose this ever got looked into, per chance?

I can see all of my Flickr Sets & Tags, but when clicking any set or tag it won’t display any of the items (it’s blank). It’s obviously working to a certain extent, as the sets are all listed.

Again, debugging does not shed any light on the situation.

Help? Would really love to get this working.

Cheers,

-Wilko

squiid
# 5
squiid

I had a similar issue but found that the problem was with my settings in Flickr. 

Though my default sharing settings were were set to Public, everything in my Photostream had been marked to private.  I selected them all and changed the privacy settings to public.  Voila, everything is showing up.

Good luck.

Wilko
# 6
Wilko
squiid - 06 May 2012 09:24 PM

I had a similar issue but found that the problem was with my settings in Flickr. 

Though my default sharing settings were were set to Public, everything in my Photostream had been marked to private.  I selected them all and changed the privacy settings to public.  Voila, everything is showing up.

Good luck.

Many thanks for sharing your fix. Unfortunately all of our items are already set to Public, so the issue still persists :(