Expresso

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

Getting HR Horizontal Rule to work

Support (Resolved)

Nicko
Nicko

I’m using the follow using the default custom code that comes with the etitor.

"Bold""Italic""Underline""Strike""Subscript""Superscript""-""RemoveFormat" ],
"NumberedList""BulletedList""-""Outdent""Indent""-""Blockquote""CreateDiv""-""JustifyLeft""JustifyCenter""JustifyRight""JustifyBlock""-""BidiLtr""BidiRtl" ],
"Link""Unlink""Anchor" ],
"Image""Flash""Table""HorizontalRule""Smiley""SpecialChar""PageBreak""Iframe" ],
"/",
"Styles""Format""Font""FontSize" ],
"TextColor""BGColor" ],
"Maximize""ShowBlocks""Source" 

See the strange results I get under in the attached photo. I’m missing alot of icons that are supposed to be there.  For the most part i’m ok with that I just want to get my Horizonal rule to work, any idea why it doesn’t?

Expressiong Engine: 2.5.0
Expresso: 3.0.1

Using the checkbox option expresso provides works great for adding all the standard functionality. It is just when working with custom tool bars things go astray,

Nicko
# 1
Nicko

Found the answer in the forum:

“Oops, the problem was not setting the preferred toolbar in the Control Panel > Admin > Channel Administration > Channel Fields dialogs. All set, close out this thread.”

PutYourLightsOn
# 2
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

ok, cool

xynergy_inc
# 3
xynergy_inc

For anyone else looking for how to add the ‘HorizontalRule’ button to the *default* toolbar (ie, ‘Full’), here’s the steps (only tried in EE2):

1)  Add a ‘HorizontalRule’ item to the $this->all_toolbar_icons array in settings.php - this enables the checkbox in the fieldtype settings.  Then make sure to check that box in the settings!

2)  Add the following to ft.expresso.php around line 400, in whatever position you want the button:

$js .= in_array(‘HorizontalRule’, $settings[‘toolbar_icons’]) ? ‘,“HorizontalRule”’ : ‘’;

For example, I added it after the Media Embed button.