Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

You must be logged in to post.

Matrix Integration [resolved]

General

Jaaahn
Jaaahn

Hi,

I’ve just purchased Expresso to test as my previous editor was throwing in lots of unwanted tags etc…

Is there a way to use the Expresso editor within a matrix field?  This is going to be quite key if i’m going to be able to roll out Expresso across our sites.

Cheers in advance,

Jon

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

not at present

Jaaahn
# 2
Jaaahn

Thanks for the quick response…  Is Matrix integration planned in the near future?

Cheers.

Johan Douma
# 3
Johan Douma

I’d love to get that too. The file manager for Expresso is great. But I can’t have Wygwam in a matrix field and Wygwam open at the same time…

noop46
# 4
noop46

I second Matrix integration. I would definitely buy the Expresso dev license if it came with matrix integration.

Also, do you offer anyway of upgrading a expresso license to expresso dev?

Tyssen
# 5
Tyssen

Another vote for Matrix integration.

CreateSean
# 6
CreateSean

+1 for matrix

Jim Pannell
# 7
Jim Pannell

I would also love to see Matrix integration.

romanovsky2007
# 8
romanovsky2007

me too -)

PutYourLightsOn
# 9
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

just an update that matrix integration is coming later in june

Tyssen
# 10
Tyssen

I see that in the release notes of 1.3 you’ve said ‘partial’ Matrix support and I’ve downloaded and updated and can see Expresso as an option when creating Matrix fields, but in the publish page, the WYSIWYG editor doesn’t show. Is that you mean by partial support, or have I done something wrong?

Tyssen
# 11
Tyssen

Actually, it seems that the WYSIWYG editor doesn’t kick in on the publish page until after the entry has been saved with a new row in it. When you create the row initially, you just get a normal textarea.

PutYourLightsOn
# 12
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

yes, what you see happening is the “partial” integration mentioned in the changelog. i pushed this release out with some new features and wanted to include at least partial integration with matrix. the next release is coming soon and will include full support.

PutYourLightsOn
# 13
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Expresso fully supports Matrix fields since today’s 1.4 release!