Expresso

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

Matrix conflict

General (Resolved)

Tyssen
Tyssen

Not sure what’s going on because this was working fine for me yesterday and I haven’t changed anything since then but on any page that I have a Matrix field, Expresso won’t load and I get the following errors:

Uncaught ReferenceErrorCKEDITOR is not defined

CKEDITOR
.on'dialogDefinition', function( ev )

Uncaught SyntaxErrorUnexpected token ,

expresso("field_id_24", , expresso_config_field_id_24);

Uncaught ReferenceErrorexpresso_file_upload_matrix_col_id_29 is not defined

(points to a bunch of different locations

The last one only appears after clicking on the + button to add a row. The other two appear on page load.

This is with Matrix 2.2.1, Expresso 1.4.1 and EE 2.1.5b.

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

hmm can you go into the field settings of whatever field_id_24 is and click on update. it looks like the file manager option didn’t register or something… also a screenshot of the page and the errors might help me troubleshoot

Tyssen
# 2
Tyssen

Resaving the fields fixed the problem for the Expresso field which wasn’t in a Matrix, but the ones that are still have the problem (i.e. just plain textarea). I’ve attached screenshots from the inspector.

Tyssen
# 3
Tyssen

Any ideas what might be going wrong? Did you need more info?

PutYourLightsOn
# 4
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

just noticed that you’re testing with a beta version of EE. can you check if the same thing is happening in EE 2.2.0?

also can you send me the html source code of the page between this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/third_party/expresso/javascript/expresso.js"></script> 

and this one:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/third_party/matrix/scripts/matrix.js"></script> 
Tyssen
# 5
Tyssen

Yep, have updated to 2.2 now and still getting the same problem. Also, the bits you wanted me to copy didn’t come out properly. And was this the code you meant?

var expresso_config_field_id_24 {uiColor"#94A9B5"height"300px"contentsCss"body { font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color: #222; }     "toolbar[["Styles","Code","Bold","Italic","Underline","Strike"],["NumberedList","BulletedList","Blockquote"],["JustifyLeft","JustifyCenter","JustifyRight","JustifyBlock"],["h2","h3","h4","RemoveFormat"],["Link","Unlink","Image","Flash","Table"],["ShowBlocks"],["Source"]]};
$(function() 
{
expresso
("field_id_24"0expresso_config_field_id_24);
}); 
Tyssen
# 6
Tyssen

By the way, you’ll notice “Styles”,“Code”,“Bold”,“Italic” etc in that block above. If I remove Styles and Code, it’s still the same.

PutYourLightsOn
# 7
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

actually i was hoping for some details about expresso_file_upload_matrix_col_id_29. i think it would best to email me directly if you don’t mind, so we don’t clog up this thread.

PutYourLightsOn
# 8
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

UPDATE: this issue was resolved and fixed in version 1.4.2