Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

You must be logged in to post.

compatible to ee 4.10 live preview

Feature (Resolved)

chunkit
chunkit

Hi Ben,
Is Expresso going to be compatible to ee 4.10 live preview soon?
Thanks so much,
Chris

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Hi Chris, thanks for your question. We’ll looking into adding compatibility for live preview soon.

chunkit
# 2
chunkit

Hi Ben,
I’d like to follow up if there is any news about the live preview with Expresso.
Thanks very much,
Chris

PutYourLightsOn
# 3
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Not yet but this is still on our radar and we’ll be releasing some small updates next week so maybe we’ll manage to get this in too.

chunkit
# 4
chunkit

thanks so much. hope that it will be done soon.

chunkit
# 5
chunkit

Hi Ben, Sorry to ask again. Do you have any idea when the live preview support will be available? Many thanks. Chris

PutYourLightsOn
# 6
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Hi Chris, I realise you’re waiting for this feature and I just wanted to let you know that we haven’t forgotten about it. We ran into a few complications in making this work but development is under way and I should have an update for you by next week. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

chunkit
# 7
chunkit

Ben. Thanks very much. I really appreciate your help. I did not intend to bombard you; I just wanted to know if this won’t happen soon I might consider a backup plan. Again thanks for this great product and the great price.

PutYourLightsOn
# 8
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Hi there Chris, just an update to let you know that a few things in the implementation of live preview have made making it work with Expresso really tricky. We’ve been in contact with EllisLab to try and get this resolved and I’ll send you an update as soon as I have one.

PutYourLightsOn
# 9
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Good news Chris, we’ve worked together with EllisLab to get this working. It will be included in Expresso 5.2.0 and the next EE update, hopefully available soon, will let you know.

chunkit
# 10
chunkit

Thank you so much Ben

PutYourLightsOn
# 11
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Sure thing. We’ve release Expresso 5.2.0, however you’ll need to wait for the next release of EE for the live preview fix to work.

chunkit
# 12
chunkit

Awesome. Next release of EE? Do you mean 4.4? as they just released 4.3.2.

PutYourLightsOn
# 13
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

My mistake, they already added this to the most recent release, version 4.3.3.

chunkit
# 14
chunkit

awesome