Expresso

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

Receiving Multiple Warnings Regarding Expresso

Support (Resolved)

allgood2
allgood2

We’ve just moved servers and upgraded to PHP7, so I’ve been going through a client’s site with errors on high, to fix as much as possible. Both from the Control Panel and the frontend I get a series of three Expresso related errors:

Declaration of Expresso_ft::replace_tag($data$params = Array) should be compatible with EE_Fieldtype::replace_tag($data$params = Array, $tagdata false)

Declaration of Expresso_ft::save_settings() should be compatible with EE_Fieldtype::save_settings($data)

MessageCannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /server-path/system/codeigniter/system/core/Exceptions.php:170)
Filenamecore/Common.php
Line Number

Is there anything that can be done to fix them. The clients running EE 2.11.9 with Expresso 3.4.8

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Update to the latest version of Expresso (currently 4.2.4) and you won’t see those errors.

allgood2
# 2
allgood2

The site is running EE 2.11.9 since it uses Expresso Store which is still not compatible with EE 3.x. Does Expresso 4.2.4 work with it. The version I downloaded only seem to be available for EE3.x?

allgood2
# 3
allgood2

I went back to check. While it says EE 4.2.4 is available for EE2 & 3, the download only came with one installer for EE3, and when I installed I believe there were a lot more errors, so I uninstalled and grabbed the legacy file.

PutYourLightsOn
# 4
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

We have updated the legacy version of Expresso to 3.5.0 which should fix these PHP errors for you. Please let us know if you have any further issues.