Extension, Module

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Detour Pro

ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Tom Jaeger

EE3 support

General

Jay F
Jay F

Apologies if this has already been answered, but will Detour Pro support EE3? If so, what is the roadmap?

Thanks.

cityzen
# 1
cityzen

Hey Jay -

Yessir, will be released before end of this month!

I’ll post back when it is live.

Mike

ometiclan
# 2
ometiclan

Yey! Awesome! :)

placements
# 3
placements

Any update on the EE3 support? Are we close?

cityzen
# 4
cityzen

Hey there, yes, very close! Made a pretty major change to how Detour works for EE2 and patching that over to EE3. I started building out on EE3.0 but it was kind of a mess so was waiting for EE3.1. If you’d like to beta test, shoot me an email at mike [at] cityzen.com and I’ll try to get it out to you this week.

Thanks!

Mike

cityzen
# 5
cityzen

Monday! I will post back when it’s ready for purchase.

Gregory Maher
# 6
Gregory Maher

Hi Mike,
We’re about to launch a small EE3 site and I’d certainly be up for testing Detour Pro on it also. We have quite a few licenses and are looking forward to buying for EE3 as well.

Thanks!

Greg

cityzen
# 7
cityzen

literally working on this right now… same email? will send it over when I’m done (later today possibly, definitely tomorrow).

Gregory Maher
# 8
Gregory Maher

Hi Mike,
Yep - same email. Or, if there’s a purchase page you’re welcome to send that along instead.

Thanks for the quick response!

Greg

cityzen
# 9
cityzen

will shoot you an email in a few mins!

cityzen
# 10
cityzen

Just a heads up, working on Ellis Lab on an issue with the datepicker in v3. Hoping to get this out today or tomorrow… will let you know when resolved and ready to go.