ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Foster Made

Some small tweaks

Feature Request

Kenny Stocker
Kenny Stocker

Hi Eric,
here are a couple of suggestions which would make CT Admin even more useful to us..

It would be so useful if we could sort orders by payment gateway type and shipping method just like we can with order status. This would let us filter orders more specifically before batch printing them.

When batch printing orders ‘Print invoice’ is the default however we use ‘Print packing slip’ 99% of the time. It would be great if we could change that default.

After batch printing the default status in the dropdown is ‘set to Cancelled’ which is probably the most unlikely thing you would want to do after printing. We use Printed more often, but probably the safest preset for it to be set to would be the same as it was before printing.

mithra62
# 1
Developer
mithra62

Hi Kenny,

I don’t really do feature requests in the traditional sense with CT Admin anymore. It’s just not financially viable anymore.

That said, if you want to discuss a custom project, I’m sure we can work something out. If you can send me an email with your wish list of features I’ll put together a quote to implement.

Eric
eric at mithra62 do com

Kenny Stocker
# 2
Kenny Stocker

Thanks Eric, the drop downs comment was really just feedback from a usability perspective however I can see how the sorting of orders would be a custom requirement.
I will probably hold off until the next update of CT comes out then get back to you.