CT Admin

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Foster Made

Print Invoice Doesnt Title Page with Order #

General (Resolved)

joco
joco

I just upgraded to 1.6.1 and now when you select Print Invoice the title of the page is no longer the order #.  This is important since I create PDFs of the order it would automatically name the file the order number… now every page is PRINT INVOICE /PACKING SLIP

Please fix.

mithra62
# 1
Developer
mithra62

Hello,

This is not a bug and there is nothing to fix. This change was needed in the default Invoice template to allow for bulk printing and will not be reversed.

That said, you can use the custom template tags (and any EE tags) to create your own, 100% custom, template to fit your exact needs.

joco
# 2
joco

Invoice printing is the whole reason I use CTAdmin. I really need that feature back, my client is pissed that its no longer there. It should be quite easy for you to add some type of preference or conditional to your logic for printing batch or individual invoices.

mithra62
# 3
Developer
mithra62

Joco,

You can create your custom template that’s 100% the way your client wants it to be. There’s absolutely NO reason to include such a feature in the core of CT Admin and it will not be included unfortunately. Now, if you could NOT create your own custom template I could understand being upset, but you have 100% control to create your own.

Eric

joco
# 4
joco

Except that creating a template and coding and formatting etc, all takes time… time I will not get reimbursed for. All because you changed a feature that they use.

joco
# 5
joco

I tried changing the TITLE tag of the invoice template to: <title><?php echo $order[‘order_id’]; ?></title>  But it throws an error…. how do I make it work?

mithra62
# 6
Developer
mithra62

You should really use EE template tags and use the CT Admin settings to select your template.

http://www.mithra62.com/docs/detail/ct-admin-template-tags/expct-admininvoice/

joco
# 7
joco

Look I followed your documentation, (http://www.mithra62.com/docs/detail/ct-admin-instructions/print-invoice) it says to edit the PHP file… and thats easier since I don’t have to recreate everything from scratch.  Can you just give me the old PHP file (the one that had the proper title) and I can use that as a custom invoice

joco
# 8
joco

Nevermind… I was able to use your sample one.  But you really should update your documentation.  it still says to edit the PHP file.  I didn’t know about the settings area.