ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Foster Made

Edit in Publish View

Bug (Resolved)

energycell
energycell

Hi there,
We’ve noticed an issue with Edit in Publish View in CT Admin 1.5.4. When you go to CT Admin -> Orders, then click on an order and then click the Edit in Publish View button you then get logged out.

We’re running ExpressionEngine 2.6.1 and CartThrob Pro 2.3.6.

Would be grateful for a fix for this. :)

Regards,
Neil

mithra62
# 1
Developer
mithra62

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, I’m at EECI until Thursday evening so i won’t be able to attack this until Friday at the earliest, but I’ll take care of it ASAP once I get home.

Thanks,
Eric

energycell
# 2
energycell

Great, thanks Eric. I also have a previous request about the Product Report so hopefully you’ll be able to check out both. Thank you. :)

mithra62
# 3
Developer
mithra62

If you can email me at eric at mithra62 dot com, I have a new build ready for testing that has this fix in it if you’d like to take a look.

Eric

energycell
# 4
energycell

Hey Eric,
Emailed you a couple of times to get the new build but i’m not sure if you’re receiving the emails or i’m not receiving your reply. :)

Regards,
Neil

mithra62
# 5
Developer
mithra62

Please update to 1.6 to fix these issues.

Thanks,
Eric

energycell
# 6
energycell

Hey Eric, sadly this fix still doesn’t work for us. When you click ‘Edit in Publish View’, you get logged out of the CMS. :/

mithra62
# 7
Developer
mithra62

Woops; sorry about that. I’ve pushes another update that’ll have this fixed. Can you update and let me know how it goes?

Eric

energycell
# 8
energycell

Hey Eric. Thanks, that seems to be all good now. :)