ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

EE3 Support?

Feature Request

xynergy_inc
xynergy_inc

Hey Yuri,
Just curious if you’re planning on porting this to EE3?  It looks like this could be useful for us.

Also, I can’t tell from the documentation if there’s any way to report on the performance of the ads.  I’ll install it and play around with it, but if there’s no way to do this currently, how much would it take to add that feature in?  We’re currently using the Adman plugin, but a) it’s only available on EE2 and b) the reporting is very limited.

A good Ads plugin is missing in EE (especially EE3) and this could be a good start and an opportunity for you to make some $$ out of building one.

Thanks,
Justin

xynergy_inc
# 1
xynergy_inc

Actually, I’m getting PHP errors using the latest version (v0.1.2 I think) and EEv2.11.3 - I guess this hasn’t been looked at for a while.  So any thoughts on updating it would be appreciated.

Thanks Yuri

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 2
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Hi Justin,

what PHP error do you get? Could you please provide full text or screenshot?

The add-on is supported, but not developed anymore, so there will be no reporting interface and no EE3 version.

Yuri

xynergy_inc
# 3
xynergy_inc

Hi Yuri,
Thanks for confirming - I’ve removed it from our EE2.x template build, so I can’t replicate the PHP errors any longer but it was a standard install in EE2.11.3.  The errors came when trying to use the template tags in the templates, so may have just been my usage.

If we do need this for a client, we may be back in touch to see if you’ll do a custom module.

Thanks,
Justin