Fieldtype, Module

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

CE Tweet

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Causing Effect

Empty timeline, cache file not being written (Responded)

Support Request

FortySeven Media
FortySeven Media

Hey there, I’ve gone through the whole setup, got my twitter api keys and my timeline keeps returning blank. It says:

(0.136014 26.16MB) -> Class CalledCe_tweet
(0.136042 26.16MB) -> Method Calleduser_timeline
(0.136209 26.17MB)   ***  CE Tweet debugThe cache file "/var/www/admin/expressionengine/cache/ce_tweet/p_3f1ec123d25b591cacd88a71a335f74f" does not exist.
(
0.140145 26.73MB)   ***  CE Tweet debugAn exception occurred"" 

However, I’ve double-checked the permissions on the cache folder and the api keys in the config file. I also tried extending the timout length in the addon itself based on another thread here, but no luck.

help??

Causing Effect - Aaron Waldon
# 1
Developer

Hi FortySevenMedia!

I did have someone email me about this a while back. After some digging, I finally found a cURL error: “Protocol https not supported or disabled in libcurl”

A Google search turned this up. Are you using EasyApache? If so, that post should instruct you on how you can get cURL to behave as expected.

Please let me know if you are able to get that sorted out. :)

FortySeven Media
# 2
FortySeven Media

Hey Aaron, sorry for the late reply - I’m not the one managing the server. It seems that cURL SSL support is enabled for this server.

Attached is a screenshot of the PHP config. Does that look right to you? If so, any idea what else might be the problem?

# 3
Developer

Can you please ask whoever is in charge of managing the server if they are using EasyApache?

FortySeven Media
# 4
FortySeven Media

Sure thing - I’ll let you know

sm9
# 5
sm9

Hi FortySeven Media,

I’m having a similar issue in this thread: http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/support/ce-tweet/viewthread/14134

Just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this issue and if so, what the fix was?

Thanks,

Stephen

FortySeven Media
# 6
FortySeven Media

I honestly don’t remember, man. It’s been too long and I’ve slept since then :) Sorry…

sm9
# 7
sm9

No worries, thanks for the reply anyway! :)