ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Causing Effect

An unexpected response was received: error

Support Request

Different Snow
Different Snow

Hello,

I have been using CE Cache for several weeks without any problems. It is still caching correctly (and I’m able to flush the cache) so it is still technically working, but now when I click on View Items against the static driver (we’re doing full static caching) I receive the following error message:

An unexpected response was receivederror 

Previously, I was able to view the individual cached items and remove them, one-by-one. I haven’t made any changes to CE Cache or updated EE (currently running EE 2.7.3) since it was last working, so I’m not sure what has caused this to start throwing an error. The only thing I can think that has changed in EE since it was working, is that I’ve updated a couple of third-party add-ons, but I don’t see how these would have any impact on CE Cache.

I have seen others with the same error on this support forum but the solutions provided don’t seem to make any difference for me. I’ve also reinstalled CE Cache with no effect.

Can you help?

Many thanks,
Rob

Causing Effect - Aaron Waldon
# 1
Developer
Causing Effect - Aaron Waldon

Hi Rob,

I am not sure why your server is no longer able to get the expected response. There’s really no way of me being able to guess why that’s not working. If you feel comfortable emailing me server credentials, I can try to diagnose the issue and get back to you within the next few days. I will need FTP info and an EE super admin account.

Regards,

Aaron

Different Snow
# 2
Different Snow

Hi Aaron,

I’ve sent several emails over the last few weeks (including with login details to my CP) but have heard nothing back from you. Please can you respond so this issue can be resolved?

Regards,
Rob