BrilliantRetail SagePay Form Payment Gateway

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Glenn Jacobs

Not returning to Thank You Template

Bug Report

Logo Design UK
Logo Design UK

Whilst testing the extension with SagePay Simulator, everything works fine but am not being returned to the Thank You Template as set in Brilliant Retail Store Settings.

Any idea how this can be fixed?

Regards,

Darrell

glennj
# 1
Developer
glennj

Just testing a fix now, looks like the code I borrowed from one of the default gateways is actually wrong!

Logo Design UK
# 2
Logo Design UK

If you mean the sagepay_direct provided by Brilliant Retail, then yes this has bugs.

I got a BrilliantRetail update which fixed most of the problems but it also does not return to the thank you page.

glennj
# 3
Developer
glennj

It’s because they don’t actually use the “thankyou_url”, instead they use the checkout URL and append “/thankyou”. Sorry for the problems, working on it now and hopefully it will make it a lot more stable.

glennj
# 4
Developer
glennj

A new version has been uploaded to Devotee which should fix this problem.

glennj
# 5
Developer
glennj

Please let me know if all OK for you.

Luna122
# 6
Luna122

Payment Gateway is a service that provides e-commerce merchants with the ability to accept debit and credit cards as well as checks. Visit this https://masterbundles.com/top-feminine-cursive-tattoo-fonts/ site to download best cursive tattoo fonts. These gateways allow merchants to integrate with existing point-of-sale systems, allowing them to accept payments through their website, Facebook page or mobile app.