ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Jacob Russell

You must be logged in to post.

Setting to Select a Color

Feature Request

Ryan Masuga
Ryan Masuga

Would be great to be able to select a color, so it could be easily updated from one client site to another.

ErikReagan
# 1
ErikReagan

I agree. This would take the CP one step closer to “brandable” and would rock

Jacob Russell
# 2
Developer
Jacob Russell

This is definitely a feature I would like to add (and have promised seemingly countless people on twitter) that is just waiting for me to have the time to dedicate to it.  I’m also not working on any EE2 projects at the moment, so I’m not using this daily for my own sites, which has kind of put it out of my mind.

As soon as I find the time to dedicate to this, settings and controllable color will be coming.

Wouter Vervloet
# 3
Wouter Vervloet

You could put it up as a community project on the EECI devday ;)

Danny Veiga
# 4
Danny Veiga

Hey Jacob,

Before finding your plugin I was already in the process of creating a jQuery color wheel where users are able to select the color on any section of the backend…. I’m not sure if you’ve already started on it or how far you are but let me know - don’t want to waste efforts!

Jacob Russell
# 5
Developer
Jacob Russell

Danny,

I have no real timeline for updating anti pink right now, and I’m not entirely sure it’s worth it since re-theming the CP is easier now.  I’m expecting good, full re-themes before too long.  If you’ve got something in the pipe, by all means go for it, you won’t step on my toes.