Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Utilitarienne

You must be logged in to post.

Matrix support

Feature Request

metadaptive
metadaptive

Hi Adrienne,

I see from the FT source that you made a start on implementing Matrix support. Just wondering if this is something you’re still planning on adding, or if no if there was anything in particular that might make adding Matrix support more tricky than it looks at first glance.

Tempted to take a crack at implementing it myself but if it’s not far off/is actually impossible then I will hold off.

Cheers,

Tom

Adrienne Travis
# 1
Developer
Adrienne Travis

Tom,

I had intended on it; I’ll take a look this week and keep you posted here!

metadaptive
# 2
metadaptive

Ace! Let me know if you need a beta-tester etc :)

Tom

metadaptive
# 3
metadaptive

Hi Adrienne, did you get a chance to look at this? no worries if not, I’ll just go ahead and take a crack at hacking it in myself…

Djive
# 4
Djive

Hi, I am also very interested in matrix support for this field.
Any of you had any progress with this?

Thanks!

Adrienne Travis
# 5
Developer
Adrienne Travis

I haven’t managed to get this sorted out. If you hack it in, please submit a pull request! Otherwise, it IS on my agenda, i’ve just been swamped.

John D Wells
# 6
John D Wells

Hi Adrienne,

I assume you haven’t had a chance to finish up Matrix support, which is totally understandable.  As Tom has asked though, are there any hidden gotchas that might make this more complicated than at first glance?  It could be perfect solution for a complex publish layout I’m tasked to overcome, so it may be something I might to help with.

Cheers,
John

John D Wells
# 7
John D Wells

For anyone listening to this thread, I have a working fork with matrix support, though barely tested so please use with caution:

https://github.com/johndwells/alt_MultiField.ee_addon

Cheers,
John

Adrienne Travis
# 8
Developer
Adrienne Travis

John—I’d be thrilled if you sent me a pull request. :)