AJAX Registration

ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Laisvunas

Strange Error Behaviour

Feature Request

kyle22
kyle22

Hi - can you please PM me when you get a moment and I can send you to the link in question to review - I’m getting strange Error inputs when trying to submit the form.

Here is the code I’m using:

{exp:ajax_registration:form submit_button_id=“ajax_registration_submit_button” error_message_container_id=“error_message” error_message_container_class=“registration_error” success_message_container_id=“success_message” success_message_container_class=“registration_success” process_indicator_id=“process_indicator” process_indicator_class=“registration_process” process_indicator_scroll=“yes” message_scroll=“yes”} <div id=“error_message” class=“indicator”> <h3 style=“margin-bottom: 1em; color: #cc3300;”>Error occurred:</h3> {ajax_registration_error_message} </div> <div id=“success_message” class=“indicator”> <h3 style=“margin-bottom: 1em; color: green”>Success!</h3> </div> <div id=“process_indicator” class=“indicator”>

Registering member…

</div>

{if ajax_registration_registered == “no”}

*Username:

<input type=“text” name=“username” />

*Screen name:

<input type=“text” name=“screen_name” />

*Password:

<input type=“password” name=“password” />

*Confirm password:

<input type=“password” name=“password_confirm” />

*Email:

<input type=“text” name=“email” />

{ajax_registration_custom_fields}

{ajax_registration_text}
{if ajax_registration_required_field == “yes”}*{/if}{ajax_registration_field_label}:

<input type=“text” name=”{ajax_registration_field_name}” width=”{ajax_registration_field_width}” maxlength=”{ajax_registration_field_maxlength}” />

{/ajax_registration_text}

{ajax_registration_textarea}
{if ajax_registration_required_field == “yes”}*{/if}{ajax_registration_field_label}:

<textarea name=”{ajax_registration_field_name}” rows=”{ajax_registration_field_ta_rows}”></textarea>
{/ajax_registration_textarea}

{ajax_registration_select}

<select name=”{ajax_registration_field_name}”>{ajax_registration_options}</select>

{/ajax_registration_select}

{/ajax_registration_custom_fields}

{if captcha}
{captcha}
*Enter the characters you see above:

<input type=“text” name=“captcha” /></p>
{/if}

<input type=“checkbox” value=“y” name=“accept_terms” />*I agree to the terms of service

<input type=“submit” id=“ajax_registration_submit_button” value=“Submit” />

{/if}{!—End of if ajax_registration_registered == ‘no’—}

{/exp:ajax_registration:form}

thanks

kyle - funktion at rogers dot com