Module

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

AJAX Auth

ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

Getting Javascript Error when Submitting Empty Form

Support Request

brianrivet
brianrivet

Hi,

I’m running EE 2.10.1, Ajax Auth 1.0.4. I put in the login form and I am testing it. I tried submitting an empty form, the loading message displays for a second but then instead of it displaying the error messages in the error container I get a javascript error saying:

Uncaught TypeError: msg.indexOf is not a function

Can you help me to resolve? I have used the module on other sites before and it worked. I compared the code being output for the form and I did notice that the ACT code on this site seems to be different from the one on a site I have where the ajax form is working and displaying the errors properly.

On this site the action attribute on the form tag has the ACT query as “?ACT=59”

On the site where it is working properly it says “?ACT=62”

I’m not sure if that helps but I wanted to ask.

Thanks,

Brian

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 1
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

I wonder whether it’s related to jQuery version used.
Can you post a link to page where I can see the issue? Or email me support@intoeetive.com

brianrivet
# 2
brianrivet

The site is at manners.odysseydesignstudio.com.

If you click on the My Manners button at the top it will open the modal window with the login form. I am emailing you the credentials now for the backend.