ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

Question regarding integration with Store and Credits

General

Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Hi Yuri,

I found your module when I was looking for a way to integrate Store and Credits in order to sell virtual goods, it’s a kind of rewards system, I would llike it to work in a way that the customer purchases a Credit pack and then can spend their credits to gift the rewards to other members. In this system the rewards would be products and the receivers of rewards would be affiliates, in order to gift a reward the customer would have to click on a link that had the member’s tracking code, and after confirmation of gifiting the corresponding credits would be taken from the customer’s balance, all this implies that each gift is an indivuidual order, and that after each order is completed the customer may want to immediately send a gift to another member. I think all of this is possible with Affiliate Plus, let me know if I’m correct.

My question is whether it would be possible to have a way to display the number of gifts(products) received by a member(affiliate) per gift type, example:

Member X:
Product A - 100
Product B - 10
Product C - 50

I can always write a few queries to handle this, but I would like to have your opinion about it.

Thank you!

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 1
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Hi Isabel,

I’m not sure what you describe is possible with Affiliate Plus ‘out-of-the-box’ (if I understood you correctly). Affiliate Plus’ rewards are generated by system, not taken from user’s account(s).
Though you can probably use Affiliate Plus as a starting point, and achive what you want with some code modifications.

Isabel O.
# 2
Isabel O.

Hi Yuri,

I sent you an email some days ago regarding a modification of this module that would allow me to use it for virtual gifting, did you receive it?
Let me know please, I need to keep this project running.

Thank you.

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 3
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

I don’t think I’ve ever received it. Did you send it to support@intoeetive.com?

Isabel O.
# 4
Isabel O.

Yes, I did. Should I sent it there again? I sent it twice by mistake, maybe your server thought it was spam.

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 5
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Yes, please try again - and a copy to deep@intoeetive.com

Yuri Salimovskiy
# 6
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

Ok, received and sent a responce.