Extension

Archived
Forum
(read-only)

Accessible Captcha

ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Greg Salt

Is Accessible Captcha compatible with EE v2.5.5?

Support (Resolved)

Benek
Benek

I recently upgrade to EE v2.5.5 and now my captcha labels don’t display. It’s as if accessible captcha is completely disabled. The form seems to not require a captcha at all.

I haven’t changed anything else about the site apart from the EE update so that must be the cause.

Greg Salt
# 1
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi,

I must admit that I’ve not checked it with v2.5.5 but I’ve had no other reports like this. I’ll check it tomorrow and get back to you.

Cheers

Greg

Benek
# 2
Benek

Hi Greg. I may have spoken too soon. I have had some reports from users of the site that it’s not working but on further investigation it does seem to work for me. Not sure what’s going on.

Greg Salt
# 3
Developer
Greg Salt

Okay, I will check it anyway but please keep me informed if you get further reports.

Cheers

Greg

Greg Salt
# 4
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi Benek,

I’ve now tested it with v2.5.5 and can find no problems.

Cheers

Greg

Joelle
# 5
Joelle

I am experiencing this myself. I am running EE 2.5.5 and Accessible Captcha 2.3. I’m not sure what’s up—it says it’s enabled and everything is as it should be in the settings, but it’s just not displaying the questions and the form works as though no captcha is required.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Greg Salt
# 6
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi Joelle,

Can you let me know whether you have any other extensions installed and if so what they are?

Cheers

Greg

JCDerrick
# 7
JCDerrick

If it helps, I’m also experiencing the same issue. Nothing shows up for the CAPTCHA in 2.5.5

Greg Salt
# 8
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi,

What kind of form is this (registration/freeform) and which other extensions do you have installed?

Cheers

Greg

gudehus
# 9
gudehus

I’ve got the same problem. And in the backend I couldn’t access the preferences.
I got this error:
Unable to load the requested class: twig

Greg Salt
# 10
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi gudehus,

I’ve just tested again with a fresh install of EE255 and AC and can find no issue with it. So, I need more information before I can try and track down what might be causing these issues. Please let me know how and where you downloaded AC and which other extensions you have installed.

Cheers

Greg

gudehus
# 11
gudehus

The essential hint was “where you downloaded it”.
I copied it from another installation and something must have gone wrong. I deinstalled it, downloaded it fresh from the site and bingo.
Thanks

Greg Salt
# 12
Developer
Greg Salt

Hi gudehus,

Ah, good stuff. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

Greg