3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
smartMember is an ExpressionEngine module which enables a seamless integration between ExpressionEngine and the aMember membership script.
This is accomplished by two main features:
- Two Way Database Communication: With the implementation of smartMember, your EE application will have direct communication with the aMember database. This allows for 100% user management from within ExpressionEngine’s native User Control Panels. All username, email, and password edits will be replicated across both databases.
- Stand Alone Registration Form (SARF): The addition of a SARF allows complete control of the user’s registration experience and keeps the registration process within ExpressionEngine all the way up to the payment processing.
- Payment History via EE’s User CP: Last six transactions displayed by default; expandable to full history on click.
- Add/Renew Subscription via EE’s User CP: Dropdown list of subscription options direct from aMember, coupon option, and order processing.
- Membership Information Link added to EE’s User CP: Allows users to reach additional aMember options, such as the ability to cancel their current memberships.
This entry was created November 9, 2009, 4:31 pm.
This entry was last updated November 9, 2009, 11:09 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.