Smart Members Field
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.0
Minimum EE Version: 3.1.0
Release Date: Jun 20, 2018
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- zealousweb, zeal, smart members, smart members field, field type, fieldtypes, fieldtype, channel relation, multi relationships, member relationships, member, view members, custom member fields, default memberfields, relationships, related members, member relationship, member entries, exp_members, grouped members
Smart members field is enhanced field type that gives user ability to relate members in same manner one can relate entries. You just need to create a field (same way you create field for relationships). Smart members field type is supported with normal field type, Grid and Fluid field types. Front end code to populate data is same as in relationships that gives maximum control over the field type.
Some of the features of Smart members field type is given below:
- You can manually choose what you want to list down in create/edit entry page field. (textbox where you can define what you want to populate in entry)
- Search among the members to relate them.
- Instantly toggle selected and unselected members in field.
- Support of GRID and FLUID field type.
- Easy (and almost like relationships field) front end codes to populate data.
- Allow custom field in front end to populate any normal or custom member field information of a member.
- Support filter by group ID and member ID
- Support order by and sort parameters to maintain flow.
This entry was created May 4, 2018, 9:50 am.
This entry was last updated June 20, 2018, 1:38 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!