Smart Import Export
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.0.9
Minimum EE Version: 4.0.0
Release Date: May 7, 2021
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
- module, channel export, channel import, data export, data import, export, ajax export, export channel data, export channel entries, import channel entries, export channel entries data, import channel entries data, grid export, grid import, assets export, assets import, zealousweb, addon, add-on, smart import export, playa import, matrix import, import
Smart Import Export is a user-friendly module that allows users to export and import channel data by CSV, XML and JSON formats without writing any queries. Smart Import Export module is a powerful tool to export and import the data of default field types as well as third party field types.
We are not providing support for EE3.
Some of the features of Smart Import Export are listed below:
- Easy to Install and use.
- Exports and Imports channel entries without writing queries. (channel wise)
- It supports MSM sites.
- It handles large entries while exporting and importing.
- It exports and imports the entries by XML, CSV and JSON formats.
- It allows filtering entries by their Status for Export.
- It exports and imports all the primary data such as Channel title, URL title, Entry date, Author, Status, and Categories, etc.
- It allows the user to choose the custom fields while exporting and importing.
- It allows user to Map data values to a channel’s fields while importing.
- It supports Relationship fields to export/import and facilitates users to choose the base of relationship entries to export. i.e., Title, URL title, Entry ID.
- It supports Grid and Fluid fields to export and import.
- It supports Relationship fields inside Grid and Fluid fields for export and import.
- It supports Grid fields inside the Fluid field. Supports each relationship field that is inside the GRID. (That GRID is inside Fluid).
- It supports Images export and import by its URLs.
- It supports all default field types for export.
- It supports below third party field types:
Smart Members Field
We are working on other field types and will cover some more field types.
This entry was created March 31, 2020, 5:51 am.
This entry was last updated May 7, 2021, 5:05 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!