Smart Export PRO
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 4.0.1
Minimum EE Version: 2.10.0
Release Date: Mar 18, 2021
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Smart Export PRO module is enhanced version of Smart export module. It is user friendly Module that allows you to export channel data into CSV and/or XML formats without writing any queries. Smart Export PRO module is powerful tool to export data of default field types as well as third party field types.
We are not providing support for EE2. The attached file of the add-on does not contain copy of the EE3.
Some of the features of Smart Export PRO are listed below:
- Easy to Install and use.
- Exports channel entries without writing queries. (channel wise)
- Support MSM sites. You can set export as Public or Private. In Private mode, it will hidden for other users who can access backend. (Except for Super admin.)
- Handle big amount of entries while exporting. We are introducing AJAX based export in PRO version. Now you can export thousands of data with a single click. If your memory limits run outs, just set ajax based export by some limit of entries per ajax call.
- Allows to Export the entries in XML and CSV formats.
- Allows to filter entries by their Status.
- Exports all the primary data including Channel title, URL title, Entry date, Author, Status, Categories etc.
- Allows user to choose the custom fields while exporting.
- Supports Relationships fields to export and facilitate user to choose the base of relationships entries to export. i.e., Title, URL title, Entry ID.
- Supports Grid fields to export.
- Supports Fluid fields (EE4 version)
- Supports Relationships fields inside Grid fields to export.
- Supports Grid fields inside Fluid field. Supports each relationships fields that is inside GRID. (That GRID is inside Fluid).
- Supports Images export by its URLs.
- Supports Outside data of channel field:
- Supports all default field types as well as given third party field types:
EE Harbor Tag
Zeal Color picker field
This entry was created March 19, 2018, 9:07 am.
This entry was last updated March 18, 2021, 6:52 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.