3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.0
Minimum EE Version: 3.0.0
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Smart compress module is a user friendly module that allows a user to compress and format CSS and JS files. It allows all css ( .css, .less and .scss ) and js files for format.
Some features of Smart Compress are listed below:
- Easy to Install and use.
- Support LESS and SCSS files.
- There are many css formatter available. ( Expanded, Nested, Compact, Compressed, Crunched ) that allows css file formating.
- Minify or Beautify js files and add as many files you want to add in single list.
- You can manage file name and server path where you want to save file.
- Create cache for a specific time duration.
- Allow file selection based on enter server path. You just need to check the files that you want to compress or format.
This entry was created June 25, 2018, 2:54 pm.
This entry was last updated December 28, 2018, 4:56 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!