SL MailChimp Subscribe
3rd Party (Free)
523 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
MailChimp Subscribe automatically adds new EE site members to MailChimp mailing lists.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Automatically add a member to one or more mandatory mailing lists.
- Specify “opt-in triggers” to allow a member to control which lists he is added to.
- Associate custom ExpressionEngine member profile fields with MailChimp Interest Groups and Merge Variables, on a list-by-list basis.
- Full support for “Self-activation via email”, “No activation required”, and “Manual activation by administrator” membership registrations.
- Full support for members added manually via the Control Panel.
Simply enter your MailChimp API key, configure your mailing lists, and the extension does the rest.
Download SL MailChimp Subscribe
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||2.0.4||Jul 30, 2011|
SL MailChimp Subscribe Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created May 29, 2009, 6:34 pm.
This entry was last updated October 22, 2012, 5:46 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.