3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.0.1
Minimum EE Version: 2.4.0
Release Date: Oct 28, 2016
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Reefine allows your users to easily filter, search and refine your entries, in the familiar way of many major ecommerce websites. Now EE3 compatible.
Are you running an e-commerce site on ExpressionEngine? Give your users the power to find what they’re looking for with the ExpresionEngine Reefine module.
Reefine allows your users to easily filter, search and refine your entries, in the familiar way of many major e-commerce websites. Features include:
- New Filter using a form, links or AJAX request.
- Works on your current channel entries.
- Customisable and super SEO-friendly URLs.
- One easy to use tag with the familiar exp:channel:entries tag inside it.
- Uses the standard ExpressionEngine field types - no crazy new field types to deal with!
- No hard coded HTML - you can define it all in the template or create a new theme.
- Optional theme - comes with a “shop” and "form" theme (includes html, css and images) so you can get up and running straight away.
- Secure from SQL and XSS vulnerabilities.
- Compatible with Structure module.
- Full documentation.
- Top notch support from the Ralph Media team.
Filter your entries with just one click. Reefine supports:
- New Filter by Grid/Matrix fields
- New Filter using Relationship/Playa field types.
- Filter by custom text fields
- Filter by check boxes, radio buttons, drop down & multi-select field types.
- Filter by categories
- Filter by a numeric range (eg price, size).
- Filter by months (eg show entries with entry_date in July 2014)
- Filter by a free text search on multiple fields.
Get your customers what they need with the ExpressionEngine Reefine module!
- Reefine homepage
- Add-on documentation
- Full feature demo
- Tweet us @RalphMedia!
- Get support
- Compatibility list
This entry was created February 18, 2013, 10:35 am.
This entry was last updated October 28, 2016, 6:53 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.