3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Redactor, the wonderfully simple and lightweight WYSIWYG editor is now lives as an EE Fieldtype, under the secret identity known as "Redactee". Use it as a Channel Field, Matrix Field, a Low Variable Field... even in Safecracker. Simple to use, feature-rich, and smooth as butter. Supports image browsing and image / file uploads, Assets subfolders and even Amazon S3 uploads.
Redactor is the most fantastic yet beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor on jQuery. It is lightning fast, small, scalable, and powerful.
- Fast – leaves TinyMCE and CKEditor in the dust
- Drag & Drop Upload – it couldn’t be easier
- Structure & Pages Support – easily link to other pages on your site
- Assets Subfolder Support – browse and upload to Asset folders
- Air Mode – floating toolbar appears when selecting content
- High Performance – short excerpt or long pages, we can take it
- Paste Cleanup – good markup no-matter the source
- Visual Formatting – so you can ‘see’ the layout
- Amazon S3 Support – upload files to the cloud
Look no further. Redactee is the editor you’ve been looking for.
Redactee is a lightwight wrapper module for Redactor.js. Features and or bugs in Redactor.js will also affect Redactee.
This entry was created September 7, 2012, 8:01 am.
This entry was last updated May 19, 2014, 8:49 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.