Random Image Display Plus
3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Displays a random image.
- “folder”: Example: /path/from/root (no trailing slash)
- <exp:randimgplus folder=”/images/random”>
- < img src=”/images/random/RWS09.jpg” id=”” class=”” width=“811” height=“150” alt=”” >
- “id”: Image ID
- “class”: Image class
- “alt”: Image alt
USAGE W/OPTIONAL PARAMS:
- <exp:randimgplus folder=”/images/random” id=“foo_id” class=“foo_class” alt=“foo_alt”>
- < img src=”/images/random/09-triteleia.jpg” id=“foo_id” class=“foo_class” width=“811” height=“150” alt=“foo_alt” >
Random Image Display Plus Links
This entry was created December 2, 2009, 11:49 am.
This entry was last updated December 2, 2009, 6:06 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!