3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2
Release Date: Jan 18, 2014
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic's Matrix Fieldtypes.
1. PHP 5.2+ server with cURL module
2. Expression Engine 2+
3. jQuery Module (built-in to EE2)
4. Rackspace Cloudfiles account
1. Copy /system/expressionengine/third_party/rackspace_cloudfiles to /system/expressionengine/third_party/
2. Make sure jquery Module is installed (Add-ons -> Modules -> jQuery).
3. Install the module from Add-ons -> Fieldtypes -> Rackspace Cloudfiles, click ‘install’.
1. Go to Add-ons -> Fieldtypes -> Rackspace Cloudfiles.
2. Enter your Rackspace Username (same username as your rackspace logins).
3. Enter your Rackspace API Key (login to rackspace cloud -> your account -> API Access).
4. Enter your Rackspace Container (also known has directory name).
5. Enter your Rackspace Region (i.e. DFW, ORD, IAD, LON, HKG, SYD).
1. If your channel field short name is “rackspace_image”:
2. If you’re using matrix fieldtypes and your cell name is “rackspace_image”:
Rackspace Cloudfiles Links
This entry was created March 22, 2012, 11:10 am.
This entry was last updated January 18, 2014, 12:09 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!