3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.1.0
Minimum EE Version: 2.2.0
Release Date: Dec 17, 2020
Duration: 2 years
Renewal Price: $10
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
- download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
This add-on lets you encrypt/secure download links, restrict access to the files and also display some useful statistics. It consists of module and fieldtype.
- Create highly secure download links
- Display pre-generated links or generate them ‘on the fly’
- P&T Matrix support
- Serve files from local or remote sources
- Supports RackSpace CloudFiles, Amazon S3, and S3 via CloudFront
- Limit file access to certain members/member groups/IP
- Limit file access based on custom member profile field value
- Limit number of times file can be downloaded by same user
- Expire the download link after some time
- Display file & link donwload statistics
- Display member download statistics
Protected Links Links
This entry was created February 26, 2011, 3:22 pm.
This entry was last updated December 17, 2020, 9:26 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.