ProForm Drag and Drop Form Builder
3rd Party (Free)
4 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- NEW!!! Complete open source! Visit the GitHub page for the latest releases.
ProForm has the following features to help make managing forms easier than ever before:
- Conditional fields - control what fields are visible and required
- Multisite support (MSM)
- Forms fully configured in the Control Panel
- Drag & drop form layout in Control Panel
- Simple one line tag to render any form on your site
- Optional full ExpressionEngine template support for rendering multiple forms from a single custom template
- Multistep form support
- AJAX posting
- Mailing list opt-in
- Built in honeypot, CAPTCHA other features to fight spam - also fully integrated with Snaptcha for even better spam-fighting
- File uploads
- Sending of file attachments in notification messages
- Send notifications, rendered using EE templates, to admins and/or any email address entered in the form
- CodeIgniter based validation including content filtering and encoding options (required, valid e-mail, strip HTML, base64 encode, etc.)
- Plentiful hooks, allowing third party customization
- Separate database table for each form - no more field count limits, easy to work with in custom code
- IP address and user agent recording
- Optional database Encryption
- Preset values for use in share forms such as Tell a Friend to prevent email spam
- Inline HTML blocks available, to allow content to be inserted within a form.
- Field plugins for custom field types
- Catchall plugin allowing new fields to be added on the fly when posting a form
- HTML, CSV and plain text export and report formats
- Summary option to allow visitor to review form before submitting
- Secured download links
- Complete, in-depth documentation for the module’s CP pages as well as template tags
- Fanatical developer support!
ProForm Plugins and Extensions
As part of ProForm’s expanding platform for advanced form handling in ExpressionEngine, I’ve been working on a few plugins which will be posted here.
- ProForm Catchall - The ProForm Catchall field is a field plugin for ProForm that adds support for handling arbitrary fields posted to a form. When you don’t know which fields are needed ahead of time, ProForm Catchall comes to the rescue.
- SpamGuard - A built in driver that helps protect against spam submissions.
MetaSushi EE Add-ons Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest ExpressionEngine add-on news from MetaSushi, be sure to subscribe to the MetaSushi EE Add-ons Newsletter today (very low volume).
ProForm Drag and Drop Form Builder Links
This entry was created October 17, 2011, 7:40 pm.
This entry was last updated October 31, 2016, 9:59 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.