3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- members, membership, account, msm, login, password, username, screenname, screen name, registration, ajax registration, register, profiles, profile, shipping, billing, entries, safecracker, saef, forms, custom fields, update, management, standalone, user, users, forgot password, stand alone, templates, member templates
ExpressionEngine member data is now insanely easy to manage and edit! Store & edit member profile data directly in ExpressionEngine Channel entries, with all of the power that channels provide. Administrative privileges, custom fields, SafeCracker forms, and getting to ditch the troublesome member templates and tags. Super easy and leverages what you already know and love.
Imagine, being able to add any type of channel field to member profiles. Ditching EE’s member templates and tags completely. Connecting channel entries to members using Playa, or other single or multi-relationship fields. Multiple Profiles for members. Advanced registration forms. Without sacrificing any bit of ExpressionEngine’s built in member system, Profile:Edit gives you these powerful features and more.
- Member data is saved in channel entries, with all of the power and flexibility that EE’s channel system provides.
- Member registration and edit forms can use EE’s full template system. No EE member tags are necessary. You have total design control.
- Give members the power to manage multiple profiles.
- Create complex member registration forms with CodeIgniter style custom validation, inline error handling, and AJAX capabilities.
- Fully compatible with CartThrob ecommerce.
- Multi-site Manager compatible. Member data can be created and edited cross-site.
- Members are also registered to EE’s built in membership system. Member maintenance is still a breeze.
- Developers—we’ve added extension hooks. It’s simple to push new member data from third-party apps (like MailChimp or CampaignMonitor).
- .... and if that’s not enough, there are some other hidden gems. Read the docs to find out more
- Member data can be edited through Profile:Edit tags OR through SafeCracker!
Powerful but simple to use, Profile:Edit leverages what you already know and love. EE’s channel system is fantastic, it gives you so much control, flexibility, and administration. Now you can add that power to EE’s member system.
Profile:Edit can be used in addition to, or instead of EE’s member system, Solspace User, and Zoo Visitor.
This entry was created November 16, 2011, 11:43 am.
This entry was last updated January 2, 2019, 12:14 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.