Pingback for ExpressionEngine
3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This extension / module duo adds the capability for ExpressionEngine to automatically send and receive pingbacks.
This is a module with a companion extension.
More information on “pingbacks”:http://www.hixie.ch/specs/pingback/pingback.
* Accepting pingback-pings can be activated on a per weblog basis.
* Moderation of received pingbacks can optionally be activated on a per weblog basis
* One or more email-addresses can be notified upon receipt of a pingback. Configurable per weblog.
* Received pingbacks are checked against the black-/whitelist (if that module is installed)
* Received pingbacks may be edited, deleted, opened or closed.
* Length of the excerpt retrieved from the pinging page may be configured.
*Automatically sending pingback-pings*
* Sending pingback-pings can be activated on a per weblog basis.
* You can configure which fields should be searched for URLs to ping.
* Blacklist to exclude URLs from being pinged on a per weblog basis.
* Pingback pings for future entries will be enqueued until the entry date is reached.
* You may activate a report showing the results of the pinging-attempts after publishing an entry.
* Works with CURL or socket connections.
Pingback for ExpressionEngine Links
- Pingback Documentation
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created May 31, 2009, 1:04 pm.
This entry was last updated August 17, 2009, 12:05 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!