3rd Party (Free)
33 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Nyan displays a list of categories in a tag cloud format, where each category is assigned a CSS class based on its popularity.
- No forced inline styles: use your own CSS.
- Define your popularity styles using 1 or 100 classes. You decide.
- Display the entry count next to each category.
- Set the minimum number of entries a category needs to appear in the results.
- Limit your results to a maximum number of categories.
- Use any combination of categories, irrespective of channel.
- Filter category results by the entry date, expiration date and status of related channel entries.
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.0.2||Jan 9, 2013|
This entry was created May 17, 2012, 11:06 am.
This entry was last updated January 9, 2013, 7:09 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!