NSM Override CSS
3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Control Panel Theme
Every page in the CP, the built in addons and even third_party addons have been tested with override css to ensure a consistent experience.
- Streamlined toolbars
- Drop down navigation indicatiors
- Defined breadcrumb dividers
- Beautiful publish tabs w/ depressed selected state
- Intutive publish customisations including large drag handles, defined drop zones, smoother resizing of custom fields
- Improved accordion styles
- Improved template manager
- Consistent table and setting styles
- and any more
NSM Override CSS Links
This entry was created March 28, 2011, 2:55 pm.
This entry was last updated March 3, 2013, 7:09 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.