NSM .htaccess Generator
3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Full Documentation available on EE-Garage →
NSM .htaccess Generator is an ExpressionEngine 2.0 extension that generates a .htaccess file on the fly when an entry or file is created or updated. It was developed to easily remove index.php from URLs using the "include list method".
- Remove index.php: Easily remove index.php without any Apache server knowledge
- Dynamic: Update your .htaccess when entries and templates are either saved or updated.
- Multiple files Update multiple .htaccess files in one go. Perfect for multi-lingual sites
- Multi-Site Manager compatible: Independent extension settings and .htaccess template for each site
- NSM Addon Updater compatible: Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of NSM Better Meta
- Structure compatible: Structure URLs are generated in the .htaccess
NSM .htaccess Generator Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created December 7, 2010, 12:15 pm.
This entry was last updated March 3, 2013, 8:10 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.