NavEE for ExpressionEngine 3
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.1.12
Minimum EE Version: 3.1.0
Release Date: Aug 2, 2017
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Simple Navigation, Made Simple. Build any kind of navigation you like, without limitation. Rewritten from the ground up for ExpressionEngine 3.
NavEE takes the typically painful task of managing navigation, and makes it simple and (dare we say) enjoyable.
Still Using EE2?
NavEE 2 is available here.
- Manage multiple navigations
- Drag & drop sorting of navigation items
- Automatically detect current page and apply “selected” class
- Member-specific navigation items
- Regular Expression support for advanced dynamic styling
- Easily create sub-sections of navigations (for side navs, etc)
- Dynamically created breadcrumbs
- Use NavEE standard HTML (nested lists) or create Custom HTML
- MSM ready
NavEE for ExpressionEngine 3 Links
This entry was created January 19, 2016, 9:55 am.
This entry was last updated August 2, 2017, 8:51 am.
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.