3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Simple Navigation, Made Simple. Build any kind of navigation you like, without limitation. Rewritten from the ground up for ExpressionEngine 3+.
NavEE takes the typically painful task of managing navigation, and makes it simple and (dare we say) enjoyable.
Still Using EE2?
NavEE 2 is available here.
- Manage multiple navigations
- Drag & drop sorting of navigation items
- Automatically detect current page and apply “selected” class
- Member-specific navigation items
- Regular Expression support for advanced dynamic styling
- Easily create sub-sections of navigations (for side navs, etc)
- Dynamically created breadcrumbs
- Use NavEE standard HTML (nested lists) or create Custom HTML
- MSM ready
This entry was created January 19, 2016, 9:55 am.
This entry was last updated June 16, 2021, 8:50 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.