mySTAT: Site Visitor Statistics
3rd Party (Free)
31 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
mySTAT is a comprehensive set of tools necessary for collecting and classifying data from all areas. The product is a multi-platform one, so it can be installed onto both existing popular types of CMS and onto any other third-party developed sites. If you have your own web-site, you should definitely have it in your arsenal for running a successful business, blog or any other Internet project.
For more convenience the main page of the product is divided into two parts, where one part is a collection of summary information, some of which is visualized through graphic tiles, and the other part contains links in the form of buttons. Graphic tiles represent the following blocks:
– The block of selecting the displayed report period; (here you can select the required period for the report display – after the selection is made, press the “apply” button)
– Online users counter; (showing the number of users visiting your site at the moment)
– Online robots and spiders counter; (shows the number of robots and spiders scanning your site at the moment)
– Total number of robots and spiders for the past day;
– Total number of users for the current day;
– Total number of users, robots and spiders for the current day; (i.e. the total number of sessions that combine both real people and robots)
– Total number of robots and spiders for the current day;
– Geography of visitors; (these tiles additionally include the direct link to the corresponding section)
– Unique visitors;
– User platforms;
– Visitors: page views;
– Robots and spiders;
– Sources of visitors.
Download mySTAT: Site Visitor Statistics
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|3.0.0+||Download||3.7||Aug 26, 2016|
mySTAT: Site Visitor Statistics Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created December 21, 2016, 12:24 pm.
This entry was last updated December 21, 2016, 1:22 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!