3rd Party (Free)
141 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Cloudflare static cache invalidation for Mustash.
- Static-cached html pages will be cached and served via Cloudflare’s CDN. Users will receive your content in the fastest possible time, wherever they are in the world, reducing direct requests to your server to a minimum and allowing your website to serve very large numbers of visitors concurrently.
- Mustash rules that trigger cache-breaking of static pages will clear the corresponding Cloudflare cache.
- Time-limited static cached pages will be automatically pruned from the Cloudflare cache on expiry.
- Clearing the Mustash cache will purge the entire Cloudflare cache for your domain.
Download Mustash Cloudflare
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.9.0+||Download||1.0.0||Apr 15, 2016|
This entry was created May 4, 2016, 11:38 am.
This entry was last updated May 4, 2016, 11:47 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!