3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.0.3
Minimum EE Version: 3.1.0
Release Date: Nov 25, 2016
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Mustash is an ExpressionEngine control panel module for managing cached Stash variables, bundles and cache-breaking rules. It's the perfect companion to Stash.
- Search, filter, edit and delete cached Stash variables and static file caches
- Flush cache globally, by scope or by bundle
- Create and edit your own bundles
- Setup advanced cache-breaking rules for core modules and third-party add-ons
- Extensible plugin architecture
- Web API with custom hooks
- Configurable access permissions
- Integrated Varnish Cache cache-breaking
- Cloudflare integration via Mustash Cloudflare
Mustash plugins included:
- Channel Entries
- Member Model
- Low Reorder
- Low Variables
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created August 12, 2013, 8:31 am.
This entry was last updated December 23, 2016, 8:17 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.