miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO SP
3rd Party (Free)
14 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Extension, Module, Plugin
miniOrange SAML Single Sign On(SSO) Module acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and various SAML 2.0 supported Identity Providers to securely authenticate the user to the ExpressionEngine site as an admin.
SAML SP provides functionality to your ExpressionEngine website to work as Service Provider with easy configuration & active support. SAML protocol helps for authentication to ExpressionEngine login with any Identity Provider. SAML Service Provider authenticates the user through IdP for Single Sign On.
SAML SP supports all known IdPs like ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, miniOrange IdP, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Google Apps, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ etc.
Provides Single-Sign-On functionality for admins to log into CP using an IdP.
Using this module, admins don’t need to remember passwords. If they have an account in the IdP, then they can log in using that IdP.
SAML 2.0 SSO functions only as Service provider, not like Identity Provider but you can use any IdP & an API for authentication. Also, we provide customize module depend on Client requirement contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easily Configure the Identity Provider by providing just the metadata URL or metadata file of the Identity Provider.
- Provides Single Sign-On functionality for admins to log into Control Panel using any SAML 2.0 compliant IdP
- Using this module, admins don’t need to remember passwords. If they have an account in the IdP, then they can log in using that IdP. Also, automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Download ‘miniorange_saml_sso’ module from devot-ee.com
- Copy and paste the ‘miniorange_saml_sso’ folder inside /system/user/addons/
- Go to admin panel of your website “https://example.com/admin.php”
- Click on ‘Developer’ > ‘Addons’
- Scroll Down and click on ‘Install’ beside the addon named ‘Miniorange SAML SSO’
- Click on the cog wheel icon besides the ‘miniorange saml sso’ module.
- Login / Register with your miniOrange credentials. This is just a one time setup to make it easier for us to get in touch with you in-case you need any support.
- After login / register, you will see the following sections:
1. SP Settings
2. IDP Configuration
3. Submit Query sections.
( Incase you are stuck feel free to drop us a query from here. :-)
- Go to your IdP and get the following data:
1. IdP Entity ID
2. SAML Login URL
3. Logout URL
4. SAML X.509 Certificate
- Enter the IdP Metadata information collected in the previous step in the module’s IDP Configuration section.
- Click on ‘Save Settings’ to save your settings.
- Use the information given under the SP Settings Sections to configure your Identity Provider.
- Click on the Test Configuration button to test the connection.
Add button to login page:
- Goto \system\ee\EllisLab\ExpressionEngine\View\account\login.php
- In login.php, scroll down and paste the this code before
<fieldset data-data-style="text-align:center"> <br><br> <button class="btn btn-primary" > <a data-data-style="color: white" href="https://example.com/index.php?ACT=101" >Sign-in with miniOrange</a> </button> </fieldset>
- Save the login.php file
- Goto your admin panel and you can see the SSO button has been added.
- Now you can do Single-Sign-On at the time of login using the button.
Download miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO SP
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|3.0.0+||Download||1.1.1||May 31, 2018|
|3.0.0+||Download||1.1.6||Aug 26, 2020|
miniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO SP Links
This entry was created May 25, 2018, 6:45 am.
This entry was last updated August 26, 2020, 6:20 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!